Monday 6 April 2015

PASTEL MADNESS!

Hello Sugarpies! :D I hope everyone is well and has had a lovely Easter. 
I have gone PASTEL MAD! Lately I have an obsession with pastel colours, 
especially with fashion. Such soft elegant colours and a feminine touch 
perfect for the spring time. I thought I would share with you all some of 
my favourite items I have been eyeing up recently which I just completely
 adore! 



Pastel Madness



1. Lilac Lace Fitted Dress

BOOHOO £25.00

2. Statement Pastel Necklace 

EBAY £11.99


3. Daisy Drop Earrings 

DOROTHY PERKINS  £6.50


4. Baby Pink Cat Eye Sunglasses 

AMAZON £8.16


5. Turquoise Court Heels 

EBAY  £12.99


6. Pale Blue Neck Crop Jumper

NEW LOOK £10.00


7. Capri Cropped Floral Pants

LINDY BOP £19.99


8. T Bar Coral Flats 

EBAY £12.99


9. Yellow Pastel Bandeau Playsuit 

BOOHOO £10.00


10. Vintage Pink And Blue Floral Dress

LADY VINTAGE £50.00


11. Pastel Green Drop Earrings 

NEW LOOK £4.99



12. Pastel Pink Mini Bag

LA MODA £6.39


13. Pastel Blue Circle Vintage Swing Skirt 

TIGER MILLY £28.99




14. Pink Polka Dot Swing Vintage Dress

LINDYBOP £29.99





 Which are your favourite pastel colours? I would love to know! :D





Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
LookBook - vwayoflifexo
Facebook - Ava Clarice Hornby 


LoVe AvA

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. omg so pretty, I am in love with everything
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pastel colours are always pas FAV ! :) Really like the floral dress and the lavender clutch.
    Thanks for sharing,
    xCx
    http://christinapirate.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete