Sunday 19 April 2015

Long Weekend Trip Down South To Dorset




Hello Sugarpies! I hope everyone is well and are having a fantastic weekend :) Last Friday , my Grandma and I went down south to Dorset for the weekend to visit my Grandma's twin sister ( My Auntie Janet) and my Uncle Dave. I took a few snaps while I was down south and thought I would share them on my blog with you all :) During our trip we visited , Weymouth , Dorchester , Portland , Westbay and Bridport. I enjoyed visiting Dorchester and Weymouth the most. I have a fascination with old buildings and houses and both Dorchester and Weymouth have gorgeous vintage old buildings , which I absolutely adored . Living in the North West of England , I haven't ever really seen the South of England , So it was lovely to see a different part of the Country for a change! :)  





Train Selfie With My Grandma ( In need of a fringe cut lol )

( 10 hour train trip NOT fun haha!)



Picadilly Train Station 




Smile For The Camera Grandma! 




And.. We are of to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of Oz dum dum dum







Corn Exchange Building Dorchester  







Portland ( The Isle Of Portland) 



My Grandma Shelia (left) And Her Twin Sister ( My Auntie Janet )



St. Peters Church ( Dorchester)



Dorchester 



Back Streets Of Dorchester Town



St. Mary's Church Dorchester 




Dorchester Borough Gardens 




My Auntie Janet And Uncle Dave 




Home Time 







I hope you all liked my snaps! :D 



Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
LookBook - vwayoflifexo
Facebook - Ava Clarice Hornby 



LoVe AvA 

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment