Wednesday 22 April 2015

Vintage Style On A Sunny Day...


Hello Sugarpies! I hope everyone is all in good health and are having a fantastic week. Ahh finally the UK weather is starting to brighten up and I am excited it is warm enough to dig out some of my favourite spring/summer vintage style dresses. 
Today I am wearing one of my favourite Lindy Bop Dresses called the " Audrey Floral Dress" This gorgeous vintage floral swing style dress comes in four colours ( Red , Blue , Pink , Nude).
























Outfit Details 


Audrey Floral Dress:
LINDYBOP £29.99
AMAZON £33.99
EBAY £30.00

Bag: 
PRIMARK - £6.00

Heels:
BOOHOO - £22.00

Hat:
AMAZON - £2.88







Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
LookBook - vwayoflifexo
Facebook - Ava Clarice Hornby


LoVe AvA
xoxox



1 comment:

  1. Stunning floral dress Ava! Love how you've accessorised it :)

    Wishing we could go for afternoon tea sometime and I'd wear my most vintage style dress haha! :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete