Tuesday 13 January 2015

ESCADA SEXY GRAFFITI PERFUME *REVIEW*


Hello Sugarpies!!! I hope everyone is well and are having a wonderful week :) Before Christmas , I had my eye on this lovely perfume. So my Mum kindly bought it me as a Christmas gift. 
If you are a lover of sweet fruity citrus scents ,  then this perfume is perfect for you! 
An exotic summer fruit romantic lady like perfume ! Red berries and raspberries with a hint of vanilla. A subtle undertone of grapefruit and mint, with a delicate touch of a citrus feel to the scent of this perfume. 
I adore this scent! I love that this perfume is versatile and   appropriate to wear for any occasion , working , everyday to day errands , a night out with your girls , or even a romantic date. 

Perfume Scent Notes 
. Red Berries 
. Raspberries
. Strawberries 
. Grapefruit 
. Mint
. Vanilla 
. Violet 
. Peony 
. Musk 
. Lily 
. Cashmere Wood 

55 % Sweet
25 % Fruity 
10 % Citrus 
5 % Floral 
5 % Woody 































AMAZON £22.00

LAVISH CHOICE £47.95

DEBENHAMS £33.00


STRAWBERRY NET £37.50



Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo

Twitter - V_wayoflifexo

LookBook - vwayoflifexo




LoVe AvA


xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment