Monday 5 May 2014

I Am Feeling... Passion Struck... ( Victoria's Secret )


Hello Ladies... Over the weekend my lovely Mamma treated me to some gorgeous Victoria's secret mists!
Passion struck is one of favourite Victoria's secret scents.. The smell is absolutely divine. Fuji Apple and a hint of Vanilla Orchid.  A refreshing fruity scent with a warm feel to it! Seductive and flirty the perfect scent for any young lady.
I am really grateful that my Mamma treated me to these lovely goodies. She picked up for me , Passion struck fragrance mist , Passion Struck luminous fragrance mist which has a gorgeous  tint of sparkle and glitter. Last but not least my Mamma also picked up passion struck luminous tinted lotion. 

xoxox



Passion Struck Luminous Fragrance Mist




Passion Struck Luminous Tinted Lotion 





Passion Struck Fragrance Mist





Do any of you lovely ladies have a favourite Victoria's secret scent? :)



Ava xoxox 



2 comments:

  1. Hey how is the tinted lotion look on skin ? Does it rub onto clothes ? Thinking of purchasing one thanks!

    ReplyDelete