Wednesday 5 March 2014

Let's Talk Wedge Heels...


Hello Ladies... Wedge heels are a must to have in every young ladies wardrobe. A staple piece.. A shoe that every lady should own at least one pair, or maybe two or three ;). 
Spring has arrived and now is the perfect time to start getting a bargain wedge heels ready for the summer. If you are a lover of heels, then this style of heel is definitely one of the most popular and ideal heels to wear in the spring and summer time! 
Comfort and style... what more could you ask for ? Oh yes , did I mention you can wear pretty much any outfit with these heels! From dresses , skirts to leggings and jeans. I love how much a simple shoe can have so much versatility.

My gorgeous red heel wedges you see below I purchased from Primark back in the January sales for £12.00!









Similar Shoes!

BOOHOO £35.00
AMAZON £18.99
MISS SELFRIDGE £49.00
ASOS £27.99
CHOCKERS £15.00


Ava xoxox


2 comments:

  1. I love wedges but I've never really worn anything with a heel before! I've always felt I was too tall to wear them. But lately I've been really wanting some, so screw feeling too tall! I will rock some wedges!

    Danielle
    Smitten with Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww a girl is never too tall or too small to wear a heel!! So rock them heels ;) Wish I was tall lol jealous ! I am only 5.1ft and its a pain haha :) Thank you for commenting :D xox

      Delete