Wednesday 5 March 2014

Feeling A Bit Of A Tease.... ( My Favourite Victoria's Secret Perfume.. "NOIR TEASE")



Hello Ladies...I was lucky enough to receive this gorgeous perfume as a Christmas gift from my Mum. After falling in love with the scent in the Victoria's Secrets store, I never thought I would own such a gorgeous perfume! Now for some of you ladies , you may think Victoria's Secret perfume is a reasonable price. But for a young lady on a budget, £50.00 is sadly not an affordable price to pay for a perfume. So I was extremely delight and grateful to receive this as a gift. This scent is young , fresh , flirty and very seductive. Vanilla being one of my favourite scent..This perfume is perfect for me with it's hint of black vanilla mixed with a sweet fruity edge. I love it...









LAVISH CHOICE £32.95
GALAXY PERFUME £30.00

Ava xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment