Thursday 4 February 2016

Nursery Room/ Baby Room Inspiration






Hello lovelies! I hope everyone is doing well and are having a lovely week :) If you have been following either of my blogs you may know that my boyfriend and I are expecting a little one in June. I am currently 21 weeks pregnant and on Monday the 1st of February we found out that we are expecting a little baby girl!:) It was such a lovely day to find out as it was my 22nd birthday on Monday so it was a wonderful birthday to find out the gender of our baby! :) I thought it would be a sweet cool idea to do a mini Nursery room/Baby room inspiration board to share with you all!:) Here are some images and pictures I found just having a little search and nosey online which I really like :) I hope you enjoy :D












































 
















































Instagram - xovintagewayoflifexo
Twitter - V_wayoflifexo
Facebook - Ava Clarice Hornby
Mental Health Blog - theinnervoiceandasoulwithstrength.blogspot.co.uk




Love Ava
xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment