Tuesday 27 May 2014

Let's Get Ready For Summer With A New Swimsuit..




Hello Ladies... I am so ready for summer to come.. And I can not wait to head to Turkey in July for my holiday! Now every girl knows that every holiday calls for a new purchase in some swimwear ;) I have been searching for a new swimsuit for the past couple of months and over the weekend I found one that is just right for me. On Sunday I popped into Primark and found this gorgeous pink/purple patterned  cut out swimsuit!! I love it...And it only cost £10!! Ok... £10.00 is a little steep for Primark.. but hey compared to other high street brands that are selling swimwear between £25.00- £40.00 I can not complain!!!

xoxox












Similar Swimsuits 

Image 1 of ASOS Bandana Print Knot Cut Out Bandeau Suit.

ASOS £12.00




RIVER ISLAND £28.00

Blue & Green Swim Costume

TKMAXX £12.99


DEBENHAMS  £38.00


Resort Mix and Match Bandeau Swimsuit

VERY £16.00




Have any of you lovely ladies got yourself some new swimwear for the holiday season yet ?? If so where did you purchase from ?? :) 


LoVe AvA

xoxox








3 comments:

  1. That bathing suit is really beautiful! Wow!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's super cute!
    Also love the similar ones you've chosen, especially the River Island one!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that swimsuit!! I need it x

    ReplyDelete