Tuesday 28 January 2014

Simple Pin up Girl 1940's Make Up Inspired ( "Black Wig" 1940's)





Hello Ladies... Today I recreated a 1940's Pinup Girl make up look. As a vintage lover , I enjoyed recreate this look and I hope you all do too :) xoxo

1. Foundation- For my foundation I mixed my Sleek New  Skin Revive  foundation in the colour "shell" and my Rimmel Match Perfection in colour "Light Porcelain". To create the perfect shade to match my skin tone. After applying my foundation,using my "stargazer" white powder I applied over the top of my foundation. For perfect pale skin.
2. Blusher- For my blusher , I lightly applied my Beauty Uk blusher in the shade "Upper East Side" to my cheek bones. Which gave my cheeks a little bit of colour, while still keeping my make up looking soft.
3. Eyes- For long luscious lashes. I used my current favourite mascara " L'Oreal's Miss Manga Mascara".
4.Lips- Too outline my lips , I used my Barry M lip liner in the colour "Tan." After applying my lip liner , I applied my MUA Lipstick in "shade 13", which is a stunning vibrant red lipstick, perfect for any pin up look! To complete my look , I used my MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer in the colour "Reckless" to finish of the look.
xoxoxox 














Products 

Sleek New Skin Revive Foundation- Shell

SLEEK £7.99
SUPERDRUG £7.99

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation- Porcelain 
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation Light Porcelain 10

SUPERDRUG £6.99
AMAZON £4.88
ASOS £6.99


Stargazer Pressed Powder- White
stargazer white pressed powder

AMAZON £4.99
EYES BRIGHT £3.99
BLUEBANANA £4.50

Beauty Uk Blusher- Upper east side

Beauty UK Blush and Brush Upper East Side 3
BEAUTY UK £2.99
SUPERDRUG £2.99

L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara 
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara Black

SUPERDRUG £8.99

Barry M Lip Liner- Tan
Barry M Lip Liner Tan
SUPERDRUG £2.99
BARRY M £2.99

MUA Lipstick - Shade 13
Lipstick Shade 13

MUA £1.00
SUPERDRUG £1.00

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer - Reckless

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer - Reckless

MUA £3.00
SUPERDRUG £3.00


Ava xoxox





1 comment:

  1. In love with this!! One of your best pieces of work yet.
    Brunette suits you ;) You look so much like the girl in the picture! <3

    Have you seen my fabulous Firmoo glasses?
    Check them out at lovefromsimmie.com

    Stay gorgeous doll! XOXO

    ReplyDelete